Spa Surgery and a number of other local GP practices have partnered with MASTA (Medical Advisory Service for Travellers Abroad) to provide a specialist Travel Health service for our patients and patients in Harrogate, Knaresborough and the surrounding area.
The Travel Clinic is an accessible, expert service located on the ground floor of the Mowbray Square Medical Centre, Mowbray Square, Harrogate, HG1 5AR. Vaccines available free of charge on the NHS will remain free of charge*. Non NHS vaccines that were charged privately previously, will continue to be charged privately.
To book an appointment please:
• visit the MASTA website Click Here. You can use the vaccine checker on the website prior to your appointment to identify possible vaccination requirements for your trip.
• alternatively call MASTA on 0330 100 4156. This number is charged at local rate.
A full range of travel health vaccinations, anti-malarials and retail products are available at the clinic.
Clinic opening Times:
- Monday 7.45am - 4.15pm
- Tuesday 7.45am - 6.15pm
- Wednesday 8.45am - 5.15pm
- Thursday 11.45am – 8.15pm
- Friday 7.45am - 4.15pm
- Saturday 7.45am – 4.15pm
* (where booked at least 48 hours in advance of the appointment date / for patients registered at participating practices)
Travelling in Europe
If you are travelling to Europe the EU has published useful information for travellers on the European website.